The following workshops will be offered:
1) LC-MS by Marcel Kwiatkowski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Two dimensional liquid chromatography in LC-MS applications.
The LC-MS workshop is focussed on two dimensional liquid chromatography (2D-LC) in combination with mass spectrometry. The workshop covers the basic concepts of two-dimensional liquid chromatography and latest developments of online 2D-LC-MS. Examples of application in the field of proteomics are presented and discussed.”
2) Affinity-MS by Michael Przybylski (email@example.com)
The Special Interest Group “Affinity – Mass Spectrometry” fosters research activities and method development of affinity enrichment strategies combined with mass spectrometry.
This workshop will focus on
- pre-fractionation methods for complex biological samples and analysis of low abundant molecules
- affinity-based separation methods in mass spectrometric proteome research
- immuno-affinity mass spectrometry using specific capture molecules
- quantitative and functional analyses of protein-protein complexes by mass spectrometry
3) Core-facilities by Sabine Metzger (firstname.lastname@example.org)
4) Lipidomics by Robert Ahrend (email@example.com)
The workshop will offer a presentation of current tools developed in the LIFS consortium (de.NBI). The user will be guided how to develop a targeted assay for lipidomics. Therefore, different strategies for MS workflows such as SRM or PRM will be presented. The attendee will also get a brief overview about the do and don’ts using this strategies. We are looking forward to your attendance!